Home Remedies for Hair Growth
Rosemary Oil Scalp Massage:
As most of the people spend more money and time on the natural hair growth. The simple way to grow hair staying at home itself is massaging your hair and scalp, which increases the blood flow to your scalp, it increases the strength of your roots, and also helps the nutrients get faster to your follicle. You can give a scalp massage yourself with dry hair, adding a nutrient-rich oil to the mix will benifithe you double.(Apply it once in a week if you have oily roots).
Rosemary oil has been used for centuries to increase the growth of the hair. It opens the blood vessels and stimulates your follicle to produce the new growth.
To give yourself a rosemary oil scalp massage, you can add a few drops of rosemary oil to your shampoo and shower or mix it with any other oil, like coconut oil or olive oil, and apply it directly to your scalp and then massage it.
Egg Yolk Mask
If your hair breaks before it is passing your shoulders, an egg mask will be more helpfull. Eggs contain protein and lecithin and protien, which nourish, strengthen, and heal your strands. And the high sulfur content in the eggs might help your dandruff problems.
How to make the Egg Yolk Mask :
- Take two eggs and mix the eggs with the two tablespoons of olive oil
- If it is more sticky, add half a cup of water to dilute the mixture.
- Now apply the mask to the dry brushed hair and leave it for half an hour
- After half an hour shampoo and condition your hair for stronger strands.
Hot Castor Oil Treatment
Castor oil is the best medicine for the hair world.The castor oil contains the antibacterial properties to help combat scalp infections which prevents your hair from growing. It is filled with the omega-6 fatty acids, proteins, vitamin E, and some other nutrients that can penetrate your strands and close your hair shaft from moisture. It also makes an amazing hot oil treatment such that, massaging the roots with the oil will help your scalp to drink up all the nutrients and helps your hair to grow.
How to give yourself a hot oil treatment:
- Massage your scalp with the oil
- Apply it properly in all the way to the ends
- Pile the hair on the top of the head
- Cover it with the shower cap
- Now blast your strands with the hair dryer for 15 minutes
- After 15 minutes feel free to shower and shampoo as usual. You will surely notice softer strands.