How to get rid of Stretch marks?
How to get rid of Stretch Marks?
Stretch marks can occur or happen due to the skin enlargement. Although the skin is fairly elastic, when it is overstretched, the normal collagen production is interrupted. As a result, the stretch marks called scars may form.
These stretch marks can make you feel uncomfortable about your skin appearence. fortunately, there are some natural ways to reduce the appearence of the stretch marks. They are as follows:
1. Castor Oil
Castor Oil, which is used in the treatment of several skin problems such as age spots, moles, dark spots, wrinkles and also can be used to get rid of Scars called stretch marks.
- Apply some castor oil to the stretch marks directly and massage the area gently in the circular motion for 10 minutes.
- Wrap the area with a cotton cloth. Using a heating pad or a hot water bottle, and apply some heat to the affected area for half an hour.
- Do this process daily for a minimum of one month and see the result.
2. Aloe Vera:
Aloe Vera is the solution for many skin problems. Its soothing and healing properties can be used to get rid of stretch marks. There are few ways to apply it.
- Directly apply the aloe vera gel on the stretch marks, leave it for 15 minutes and then rinse the skin with the warm water.
- Another way to apply is to make the mixture with the 1/4th cup of aloe vera gel, oil from 10 vitamin E capsules and oil from 5 vitamin A capsules. Rub the solution on the affected area until it is totally absorbed. Do this process daily until you find the best output.
Sugar is one of the best home remedies to avoid stretch marks.
- Mix a tablespoon of raw sugar with some amount of almond oil and a few drops of lemon juice. Mix it properly and apply it on the stretch marks region.
- Gently rub the mixture on you skin for a fey minutes before taking bath. Follow this procedure daily.
- Continue this process for a month and see the change. You can feel that your stretch marks become lighter.
4. Egg Whites:
Eggs contains large amount of protiens and also amino acid .
- Take two eggs and whip the whites of both the eggs gently using a fork. Clean the affected area with the water and then apply a thick layer of egg whites on the skin.
- Let the egg whites get completely dry and then rinse the area with cold water.
Finally apply some amount of olive oil on the sink to let it get moisturized.
- Do this process daily for three weeks and see the positive output.