How to get rid of Scabies?
How to get rid of Scabies?
Scabies is a contagious skin condition mostly happen with adults and children. It is a viral infection which can spread fast to the people who can contact directly with each other like in child care centers and nursing homes. Some of the most popular symptoms of scabies are intense pain, itching, redness and rashes around the affected skin area. It also can make the patient have blisters and swelling. There are many ways to vanish the scabies using natural ingredients like vegetable, herbs, fruit mixture and other ingredients.
In this article, emedicaltips.com will show you the best home remedies for scabies in human.
Rosemary for getting rid of scabies:
Rosemary is one of the herb used for the treatment of scabies. It is the best ingredient which treat the scabies effectively. Rosemary contains cineole and alpha-pinene, together with anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties, which will protect your infected area from the other secondary infections. This will also reduces the pain and itchy sensations. Furthermore, it has camphor, a known astringent, which will helps you to make the infected area inhospitable for the scabies parasite extremely. The Rosemary will also eliminate the irritating sensation and will enhance the healing process of your skin
Walnuts for getting rid of scabies:
As we all know, walnuts work amazingly for the health of our brain. It helps our brain to work sharply and be attentive. Apart of being healthy nutritionally, the walnuts will also helps in treating the skin problems like scabies more effectively. A most popular author, herbalist and Naturopathic physician, Sharol Tilgner states that the walnut contains vermifuge and some anti-fungal gents and hence, It is useful in removing the parasites and worms as well. It is also used for treating various aliments such as Candida fungal infections, ringworm and scabies.
Neem Oil for getting rid of scabies:
Neem oil is mostly known as botanical pesticide which is used for getting rid skin diseases including scabies. It has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties which can help in detecting the fungus and bacteria trapped in your skin. The smell which comes out from the neem oil will prevent the scabies from re producing.
- Take the pure neem oil and apply it directly on the infected area.
- Massage it gently till the oil gets completely observed by your skin.
- Let it sit for few minutes.
- Finally, after few minutes wash your affected area with clean water.
- You should do continue this process atleast once in a day for few weeks to avoid itching that is caused due to scabies.
Turmeric for getting rid of scabies:
Turmeric is the wonderful herb which contains anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. These properties will help you in detecting the itching caused due to scabies.
- Turmeric powder
- Lemon juice
- First, take a tablespoon of turmeric powder and add few drops of lemon juice to get it as a mixture.
- Then add few drops of water to make it as a fine and thick paste.
- Now apply this paste directly on the infected area of the skin.
- Let it sit of an hour.
- Finally, wash the infected area with the warm water.
- Do this process daily once until you get the improvement.